Age eligibility of the academic session for admission
- Infant - 3 years and above
- Nursery- 4 years and above
- Kinder Garten- 5years and above
Written Test & informal interactionThe children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test which may be written or oral as laid down by the School for different levels.
Declaration of result1.The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child’s performance in the test/ interview and availability of seats in the concerned class.
2.The date of the result of the interview & the last date for the submission of the fee will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
3.Based on the admission test and other criteria, the School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Principal/Management will be final.
Students offered admission must complete the following formalities before joining, or the offer will stand canceled and the seat will be passed on to the next student in the ‘Waiting List’.
- Submission of the evidence of date of birth if not yet given.
- Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to present class.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the All India Board or a State Board of Education. Transfer Certificates have to be signed by DEO if transferred from other states.
- Passport size Photographs.
Payment of Fee:
- Full payment of all the fee and dues as payable by a new student at the time of admission as per the schedule laid down by the school.
- In order to meet the incidental expenses of borders, such as school uniforms, books, stationery is to be deposited with the school.
- Children for whom fee have not been paid up-to-date may be prevented from taking school or public examinations. Transfer certificate will not be issued until all outstanding amounts are cleared.
- The fee payable is subject to change from time to time. Parents will, however, be informed of any such changes.